Yesterday we start to migrate our training materials to our Online Platform which is the Google Classroom. This training requires the student to have either laptop, desktop, Ipod/Tablet or smart phone. It is advised that your device must have a built in Camera and Microphone. Or When using Laptop or Desktop, we will ask you to secure a Camera so you can you can upload your work to our Classroom. When you use Tablet or Smart Phone, you will be asked to download a web browser either Google Chrome, Mozila Firefox or Microsoft Edge. As a teacher, I am using Laptop and Android Phone that has a Google Chrome Browser. Aside from this if you are using mobile phone, we ask you to also download the following Apps:
- Google Classroom
- Google Drive
- Google Meet
And the activities we could do within the classroom are the following:
- Read the uploaded Learning Material using Google Document. (Since you have downloaded the Google Drive you can access the Reading Materials to it posted inside the Google Classroom.)
- Watch the Video Presentation/ Lecture (as you watch, you are asked to take down notes on the subject presented and ask it out during the Video Call Conferencing through Google Meet.)
- Video Call Conferencing using Google Meet ( this will be real time conversation/ discussion of the things you have noted during the Video Presentation that you have watched through Google Drive/ Youtube.)
- Answer the Self Assessment/ Evaluation Quiz through Google Form posted in Google Classroom. (With this we could assess and evaluate your learning process)
- Filming or video recording ( The student will be asked to video record to capture the process on how they will perform the activity task. This will be a form of grading or evaluating your learning capacity as we present the skills through Video Demonstration. In our Live and In person Learning Session we call that as Return Demonstration.)
As its System Administrator and Training Director for this Online Training, it make me feel excited in doing this as it makes us to explore many potential possibilities on how we can promote our Traditional Healing Methodologies using Modern Technology. Indeed, we become the Doorway of Time as we use this modern method in teaching the the old ways of healing arts and sciences.
With these, i want to share to everyone a 6 minutes video that is part of our 60 minutes video lecture presentation on the Non Contact Hilot Healing Modality which is the Mind and Spirit Working.
If you find this post interesting and want to learn more, consider enrolling to our Hilot Online Training. Click here so that we could help you process your enrollment.