Tawas Diagnostic is the Traditional Filipino Diagnostic procedure conducted by a Manghihilot prior to implementing cure or remedy to the illness of a person. Traditionally the art of practicing Tawas was passed down from the Generation of Healer or was given through a Spiritual Vision.
Now in Hilot Academy of Binabaylan, we have documented procedures and develop learning instructions in practicing Tawas.
- Concept of Life, Health, Wellness and Illness
- Importance of Tawas priors to Hilot Treatment
- Orasyon: The Therapeutic Communication
- Physical and Spiritual Senses
- Symbology: colors, numbers and images
- Physical & Spiritual approach of Reading/ Interpretation of Symbols
- Elements & Elementals
- Physical Organs
- Tawas procedures, tools, ways or uses